Monday, May 9, 2011

Wedges and Flatforms

I am obsessed with wedges and these wedges I saw on Pretty Haute 's blog just fuelled my craving for a blue pair of wedge boots I saw at Zoom...dreaming.



I finally found a sort of replica of the blue suede boots I want (see below) I found these on Tee Tee's blog:



Trend Alert! Flatform shoes:
A lot of people including my boyfriend and some of my friends don't like wedges and I don't think they'll be to chuffed when the flatform trend hits our shores. They're sorta like platform/wedges but well uhm flatter.

I still have my verdict out on these, not too sure what to make of them yet.

1 comment:

  1. I think i like them. The ones in your main picture especially. They'd fit in my wardrobe just fine. Love your blog by the way. Groupie! (*^^*)

    ReplyDelete