Thursday, May 26, 2011

Wasted Days

My Life is NOT a rollercoaster...

I wish it was...I  miss the excitement and anticipation of not knowing what sort of adventure each day is going to bring.

These days, I can easily premeditate what each day is going to be like and a piece of my soul dies with every 'wasted' day.

Problem is I dont know what it is I need to do to snap out of it, actually I dont know what I want to do with my life anymore and that is the scariest thing for me. I used to think I had it all figured out. I was young and naive, then you grow up and the reality of life sets in, Im finding it harder and harder to keep my dreams alive, Im starting to forget...





1 comment:

  1. I relate Sego.
    I cannot wait for the day when I find myself waking up every morning to a career and not a job.
    Time goes by so quickly when you do what you love the most.
    The little faith in me, tells me that one job to another will eventually lead me to my career and my destiny *Sigh*

    ReplyDelete