Friday, May 6, 2011

Count Your Blessings...wow Nas

I came across these lyrics on a blog and I thought they were amazing. I have never heard this song by Nas but the lyrics are beautiful just a reminder to remain thankful:

And I've got studios to voice in


And I've got news for rejoicing

Now a new sun is rising

I count my blessings



That I'm safe when I'm resting

Furniture in my nesting

But by force I'm suggesting

Ya count your blessings


I've got love and assurance

I've got new health insurance

And I've got strength and endurance

And I've got somewhere to dress for,

And I've got no need to stress for

so I'll always put my best forth

And count my blessings



I've joy in abundance

I've got life full of substance

I've got meetings and functions

So I count my blessings



I've got something to live for

I've got surplus to give more


Count Your Blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment