Tuesday, March 8, 2011

ShoeNudity

Lately I have been obssesed with nude shoes. I used to hate them I wont lie especially back in the day, you know those tacky nude sandals with a chunky heel,eeeuw!

Now the colour just screams class and elegance. Modern Glamour, love it.

Selita Ebanks



Rihanna
Check out Ms Monica and Ciara rocking the suede version below. I still prefer the patent type though.

Monica
Ciara


My ex-fave 'It Girl' Miss Riri seems to love these pointy Louboutins seen below wearing them twice during her birthday weekend. I also saw her wearing them at some celebrity V-Day party. I dont blame her they're my fave too.

Riri in nude Louboutins at Lakers game
Riri wearing the same Louboutins at her birthday party
Usually, I buy a trend that I love but I havent yet so keep a look out as I will post my version of the nude pump as soon as I find a perfect pair.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment