Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thoughts and Hot Shoes

I know the title does not make any sense and honestly, neither do a lot of things in my life. I have too much on my mind and I've been trying to distract myself so I came across these gorgeous shoes on some blog (I visit so many everyday, I'm not sure where I nicked this one).


So what's been on my mind? well, literally everything from turning 22 (which I really don't want to get into as yet), to boy drama-well which girl does not have that,lol. My current job, the job that I want, my blog and my place in the blogging world.

Let me get into the blogging part a little bit, I love my blog but often when I look at these amazing blogs I feel so intimidated, like im running a 'Mickey Mouse' blog compared to what Ive seen out there. It's a bit discouraging, trying to find my identity as a being on this earth is hard enough and now trying to find my identity as a writer and a fashion blogger is really taking it's toll. I love fashion, I love the craft, I love trying to identitfy what the designer's inspiration was when looking through a collection. Im just still trying to figure out if I want to be an exhibitionist or a source for all things fashion. I'm still trying to find my feet and be unique in my craft. Lord knows I DONT know everything about fashion but I would love to share what I do know.

Gosh, work is really killing me. I'm at a crossroads once again and I honestly have no idea where to turn. I'll figure it out eventually. Anyways it was my birthday on sunday and im trying to avoid the fact that at 22 i feel like im 32, no really! I'll get into it in my next post coupled with pictures of the madness we got into when we celebrated.

Till then, thoughts become things and things become your life. so don't think too much! Just enjoy the ride...and these shoes, I mean could you *DIE*


MiuMiu


No comments:

Post a Comment