Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Minaj covers OUT

I stumbled across these pics on http://www.necolebitchie.com/ and I thought they were so cool. Nikki Minaj is on the cover of gay magazine OUT and the pics from the shoot are uber!


On If there Are Gay Rappers in Hip Hop
“I think there have been many gay rappers, they just haven’t come out of the closet,” Minaj says slyly. “Yup, lots of them. They’re lurking around the industry now. Obviously, the majority of the men in hip-hop don’t want you to think they’re gay. That’s just the reality of it. I’m a woman, so I have a lot more flexibility. And I don’t lose credibility in any way if I say I think girls are dope and sexy.”

 
For more on Nikki's interview with OUT go to http://www.nicolebitchie.com/


2 comments:

  1. Im sorry,but I dont like this chick...whats the fuss anyway?!, but I must say the covers are hott!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to agree with Shorty...she hasn't worn on me as yet...will give it time though, maybe there is something there after all.

    ReplyDelete