Wednesday, July 7, 2010

New Post, New Look!

I asked a good friend of mine, who's also a graphic designer to design a logo for my blog. He's name is Lethabo Hlahatsi and he did a great job in capturing the look of the blog, so with the new logo he told me i might as well change the look of the whole blog. So I changed the template, layout and colours and everything sort of goes well together. I did OD on the pink though,lol!

Lethabo designed two logos for me, one with the URL and one with just the title of the blog:















If you want to see more of his work check out Lethabo Hlahatsi on Facebook, Thanks again!

Anyways, Ive decided that I really need to start looking the part if I really want to be taken seriously as a fashinionista so I really need to start making an effort with my wardrobe. Hopefully the little things like blogs,logos and all will help me turn my passion into my career.

XOXO Lee

1 comment:

  1. i like it. perhaps u can cut down on da pink. too girly.

    ReplyDelete